Wow, I really like this picture! was it taken with your camera? What beautiful lessons can be learned from God's nature! God is so Good to us! with loveLaura
Yes, I took it with my camera! All the pictures I post or send to people are the ones I took with my camera. :D I really enjoy getting neat pictures like that. Yes, there is so much that can be learned from God's nature!!With love,Heather
hey, I didn't know you had a blog..... you should write in it more.
Yes, I should! I haven't been on here in a while. :)
Wow, I really like this picture! was it taken with your camera?
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful lessons can be learned from God's nature!
God is so Good to us!
with love
Laura
Yes, I took it with my camera! All the pictures I post or send to people are the ones I took with my camera. :D I really enjoy getting neat pictures like that. Yes, there is so much that can be learned from God's nature!!
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Heather
hey, I didn't know you had a blog..... you should write in it more.
ReplyDeleteYes, I should! I haven't been on here in a while. :)
ReplyDelete