As we grow older, we learn more and more...I know I have learned a whole ton over the last two years! God is so good, and every time I observe nature, people around me, and what He's done for me my vision of Who He is increases. I love it how we think we understand things and then God opens another window entirely new to us!!!! What if each day we woke up in the morning and made sure God had our hearts completely? What a difference that would make in life! That is something I'm trying to do in mine.
New adventures come and go, God is always there and always will be. No matter what life throws in our faces, we can overcome it through our sure Defender. "As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us." I can't wait for what God will do in my life! Can you?
No comments:
Post a Comment